Visions of Money: Are You There Yet? My Story of Making Money
Every person who write on the web wants to make money online. Not every person can. This means you will need to be a bit more creative and a lot more relaxed.
- My Experience and Blogs
- Then.. Why did You Delete It?
- Poeple Helper? You Mean This Makes Money??
- Would You Change?
My Experience and Blogs
Yes, we all want to make money online. Admit that now and make it easy on you. What we do not like to admit is that we are having problems. It is not an easy a business as we would like to admit. In fact, it is a harder business than you will want to talk about.
Except let me talk about my money making experience. It does have some real highs and some real and true lows. Still, it is something that I have been proud to call my own. I am sharing now, to encourage people to think, to use their heads in a hard time like this.
I started my blog in 2006. Now, before you all go rushing to my oldest blog, and point out that my oldest blog was started in 2008, this particular blog was deleted. I loved it, but I did make a lot of mistakes.
Then.. Why did You Delete It?
Plain and simple it was a bad blog, it was designed only to make me money, and make it fast. Now, this meant that it sounded bad, it sounded horrible and it really was what most would call made for Google, except that those terms did not exactly exist. Most people will now call it an MFA, except it was not a good MFA (made for AdSense.) I think I obssed mroe about making money with this blog more than making money with this blog.
In other words, I focused on one thing and I was not good at that one thing: Keywords, and Google. I never really used the keyword research tool, but I did not do that. I guessed and made shots in the dark. I did not link nor did I spend much time on getting and keeping readers. I was money obsessed.
Therefore, after the last major search engine updated I learned a few things the hard way about making money. I deleted the blog, and focused on a newer blog, which gives me a lot of joy. It is not a money makers, but a people helper.
Poeple Helper? You Mean This Makes Money??
You have the idea, people want help and want service, but they also need to find hope. That is what your pages are for. My writing is now well known, and I haven't changed much from these four points.
1) You need readers not traffic: I know this is a simple one, but the difference is that regular readers will improve the look and feel of a blog for the quick traffic that comes and goes. It is often not these people you will make direct money with, but rather because it appears that people come to your blog, you will make money from the non commenter or the quick traffic.
2) Link your work: Do not go overboard with this, but make certain that you have your links in place over time. For example a link is a link, but also this means that someone somewhere will find your work and look at it. This is a money potential. In other words, if you link, one page to another someone might find something on the next page, and if you have AdSense or any affiliate program, you might get a click. This is the reason why lining is needed. Do not go overboard with links, but just enough to get people to move from one place to another.
3) You make money when you give quality: Write quality and do it over the course of many writing sites, and you will make money. Not much fun, not fast but a good long term price to making money. Keep on writing and keep on building and linking and over time you will find that you can “avoid” the pain of changes when they do come.
4) You are not whom people come for: it is not you who makes the money for you, but rather your most useful writing. The more use you give to others the better you are with the money you will make. At the beginning you are one of billions, but brand yourself and you will find that you will be found, and people will “know you.”
Would You Change?
No, I would not change. Rather I will expand and work on what I am good at, blogging and writing online. I have fun, and really making money comes when people know you are having fun.
While this won't help if you need money right away, and writing online is not a fast money making process, you will need more than your writing, you also can not focus on making money (rather miilions) on your online blog
Writie, and keep on writing, and also write a wikinut page, all you have to do is join now..